- Method 1. Use Memory Card to Increase Internal Storage. Very easy to do this
- Method 2. Delete Unwanted Apps and Clean All the History and Cache
- Method 3. Use USB OTG Storage
- Method 4. Turn to Cloud Storage
- Method 5. Use Terminal Emulator App
- Method 6. Use INT2EXT
- Method 7. Use Mounts2SD App
You can buy a phone card very easy for between $1 to $50 very easy or more if you want one with more memory space quite easy just open up your phone then attach this inside or push in the open slot area some phones have
Go into your phone setting click on Application manager or whatever the name on your phone uses for apps management . Press on whatever apps you want to delete then click uninstall.
What exactly does USB OTG mean? This may sound weird if you never heard it so let me explain it means your switch the role from host to device to allow better management of your device
Online storage means things like Gdrive or onedrive or many more such as Mega these allow you store your files on to online places instead on your actual device or tablet .
Use teminal app how ?
- Install Android Terminal Emulator.
- Open the above.
- Tap the options menu icon.
- Tap Preferences.
- Scroll down to Shell.
- Tap Command line.
- Enter /system/xbin/su -c “/system/xbin/bash -” as shown below. …
- Tap OK.
What is Android INT2EXT?
App which allows you to basically convert SD card into your main storage unit . so all files go there more less .